Night Walkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Walkers

Night Walkers is a place where people can be their self without judgement. Where the night owls of Excalibur reside. We believe in helping out others and having fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celina
Admin

Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3   Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Heya, my name is Celina but yal can call me Celi, or Ash (real name is Ashleigh). I'm a social butterfly and love to sing. Very Happy I also like to talk a lot but if I'm tired or concentrating on something I get super quiet. I love all of my friends to death and love to help out others. I work two jobs so I'm not online as often as I'd like to be. I'm also super happy and proud to call myself the leader of Night Walkers and the Cool Kids of Eorzea. Wouldn't have an awesome free company or linkshell if it weren't for the members that are part of it. Very Happy

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll have an answer. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffxivnightwalkers.rpg-board.net
DigitalBloodbath

PostSubject: Re: Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3   Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:00 am

ello ol'chap, i would LOVE a spot of tea and some crumpets on this splended morning! Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Celina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3   Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:23 am

You may have as many crumpets and as much tea as your heart desires, good sir! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://ffxivnightwalkers.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3   Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello~ Would you like some crumpets and tea? :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Walkers :: Link Shell Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: